Tuesday, August 31, 2010

wedding bells


Photo from Green Go's blog

The past few days have been quite eventful. A couple of friends and I decorated The Garrison for our friends' wedding party. We did the best we could to spruce up what is usually just another dingy rock club. The party, in itself, was also amazing. I regrettably didn't take much photos, and I have yet to finish up the roll of film I used that night.

Yesterday's turn of events also ended up the most amusing - mainly due to the hilarity of friends. Among other things, Ra Ra Riot played the Mod Club and surprisingly did a lot of Rhumb Line songs (which never disappoint). I also interviewed them earlier today, which turned out really well despite the fact that Cooper, the resident Golden Retriever at the Arts & Crafts offices wanted my head for lunch.